Hi future anna, it's me. Or should I say you?
I have decided to start this blog as a sort of digital diary. When I first started youtube in 2013, all I wanted to do was post DIY videos. I was then swept away with all these different ideas and people doing crazy youtube things, both good and bad, that I just decided to stop. It was a difficult decision, but 7 months ago, I stopped posting to my channel. I had grown past my DIYs, however I had created a love for film and photography. That’s now what I want to do. Make films. I thought about vlogging as a digital diary, and even though I enjoyed it for the few days I tried it, I just couldn’t see myself wanting to film everything in my day and putting it up online for the world to see. So this blog is my new venture. I’m not doing it for money. I’m not doing it for fame. I’m doing it so that future anna can look back at these posts and see memories, photographs, video clips, and any other bits I want to put in here. It’s a bit like a scrapbook of voice mails. I don’t really know, but I like the idea.
A bit about me:
- I'm 18 and currently in my gap year. This gap year may last forever. I still don't know really.
- To be honest, I hate texting and much prefer speaking to someone in person, but I love telephone calls, so that is kinda what inspired me with the format of this blog.
- It is my dream to go in a seaplane. And be a film maker, but the seaplane dream seems cooler.
- I'm a vegetarian because I don't really enjoy the texture of meat. Eat whatever you want, you support me and I will support you.
- I have 7 cactus. They all have names and are basically my children.
- I am a fangirl. Katy Perry, Kacey Musgraves, Bastille, Melanie Martinez, Mumford & Sons, Girli, Game of Thrones, Doctor Who, and many, many more.
- There are lots more other things I could list but I will just give you those details for now. You will learn more about me if you want to through my posts and social media.
So I guess that is all for now. I don't think I am going to have a schedule or anything. I will post as often as I want my future self to know about. I should probably hang up now or I won't have any minutes left.
Bye anna, give me a ring back if you can.