14/02/2017

Un Mauvais Amour

   Un mauvais amour  
 
I don't know why I chose the title to be in French. Maybe the rest of my photography projects will be. Or even other languages. who knows? I sure don't! 
 
(beep)
 
hey future anna! happy valentines day to you. valentines day never has been, and never will be (probably) a big day for me. it's just another day. i like the excuse I have to shower my friends and my firneds and family with compliments and love, but I feel it is way over complicated and should be sad if you're not in a relationship. BORING!! haaha, anyway, I thought today would be a great day to release my little project that I have been working on... DUN DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNN!!! today I unveil the first ever photography project from myself. did that make sense? I love creating little sentences and paragraphs, and I wanted to do something with them but I was like: umm... what do I do??
 
Anyway, I decided to split them up into topics and create small galleries that are aesthetically pleasing, yet put a bigger message across! how exciting!!!!
 
I haven't planned how many of these shoots I want to do, but here is the first one! It is called Un mauvais amour, which is French for 'A bad love'. yes, you heard right, the first gallery is inspired by love which isn't good or safe for one or both people in the relationship. how perfect to release on valentines ayyyy?? even though valentines is about showing people you love them, it is also a great day to raise awareness of people who may not be safe in the love that they are in.
 
A few people have asked me where I got my ideas for the sentences from BECAUSE THEY SURE DIDN'T COME FROM ME AND ALL THE NON-EXISTENT RELATIONSHIPS I HAVE BEEN IN! HAHAHA LOLOLOL! no... I find my ideas from my friends and family, the news, films/tv/radio, and just random things I hear people say/see people do. The sentences you see have been written by me over a few months, so even though they fit nicely together to explain Un mauvais amour, they are all individual thoughts that have nothing to do with each other.
 
see the final gallery here: http://annasnothere.blogspot.co.uk/p/photography.html

(if this is really in the future and I have posted loads more photography stuff, it will be right at the bottom, or still in a folder on your desktop future anna)

I recommend visiting the photography page so you can see the full size photos along with their lil caption!
 
I hope you like the gallery idea future anna, and have created many more when you are reading this!
 
see you later xoxo
 
(beep)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Spread positivity. If you disobey these 2 rules in any way, I will never answer your call.