26/01/2018

Delayed Train Twitter Questions

(beep)

Yo yo yo, i am currently sat in Birmingham train station, waiting for my train home (although when i post this i am at home because apparently 4G isn't good enough). It's delayed by 24 minutes because of some safety issues, and to be honest, i would rather wait and make sure the train was ok than risk it! Anyway, i found these questions going round Twitter, so i thought i would answer them whilst I'm waiting! Here we go...

Explain your Twitter handle: i used to be Anna_Banana_M, but when i was in college, my friend was gonna change her username so i thought i would change mine. spacegiraffe_ was born and also became the handle for my Instagram!

Who inspires you and why: my mum because she basically gave up her dreams so her children could live theirs.

Do you care what others think of you: i try not to, but like everyone, i have worries that everyone is talking about me or looking at me.

What are you most looking forward to: right now, seeing katy Perry live again!

What is one life rule you follow: not give a f*ck what people think, but I'm still trying to learn to follow it.

What's your dream job: film director!

Which fictional character do you which you could meet: arya stark. I think she's wicked!

As a child, what did you wish to be when you grew up: i could never make up my mind, but my top choice was to be the first person to live on mars. I even decorated a shoebox to look like the house i would have.

If you were a cartoon character, who would you be: probably squidward. I would like to say patrick or spongebob, but i'm boring and mean like squidward haha!

What skill would you like to master: i would love to be able to play the piano/guitar or speak another language fluently!

In what situation would you feel most out of place in: idk but clothes shops always make me feel like i don't belong.

What artist do you really like but rarely admit to liking: i really like van gogh's work and story, but hate saying so because it makes me sound so indie and hipster and that's not me haha!

What gets you fired up: a lot of things.

What annoys you most about the fandoms you're part of: i bought this up on a video i posted (https://youtu.be/nsbyxh7-aOI), but i would say people who are rude and don't try and make friends in the fandom/think they are above others.

What do you do to get rid of stress: pretend i'm not stressed.

You have to relive one day of your life forever, which day do you choose: when i met dan smith. I know it's kinda cliché but that day was great! I was in london, spent it with my amazing friend hannah, went to a gig with my cousin and chatted to dan about films and david lynch. I was so happy that day.

How quickly do you jump to conclusions about people: i try not to but i always assume the worst in people, so I'm prepared in case they try and kidnap me.

If you were a doll, what accessory would you be sold with: a denim jacket or camera.

What would be the worst thing to put in a piñata: a wasp's nest

What's the biggest waste of money you've seen: train tickets. Get yourself a railcard kids!

Where is the best place to go to meet awesome people: a gig!

What food do you crave most: toast. My perfect slice is white which is slightly golden and soft when you get through the initial crunch, or thick granary bread with lurpak butter.

Which tv series do you keep coming back and rewatching: outnumbered and the it crowd!

Among your friends, what are you best known for: i think i'm the baby of all the groups i'm in.

Who of your friends is most like you: my friend libby who i work with! I think we are similar, more than other friends.

What was the most traumatizing moment of your life: I've had a few moments that have been scary or awful, but i feel traumatized it a big word, and luckily i have never been in a situation like that.

What's the best lesson you've learnt from a work of fiction: i can do anything i set my mind to. I learnt this from 'the curious incident of the dog in the night time'. If you haven't read it, please do!


What's something you'll never do again: spend my money on rubbish. It's a silly answer but true. I wanna buy a house one day, and that won't happen if i keep buying things i don't need.

So those are all the questions! Feel free to answer a few yourself in the comments or over on twitter! Future anna, if your trains are ever delayed in the future, stay calm and do something like this! It's fun and takes up some time! Choo choo! Omg why did i end it with that? Lmao bye future anna x

(beep)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Spread positivity. If you disobey these 2 rules in any way, I will never answer your call.