10/08/2019

A Year In London!!!


(beep)

It's funny, I'm celebrating a year in London by going home for the weekend. Haha!
In July time, it suddenly hit me that I hadn't just been in London for a few months, it had nearly been a year. It's crazy to think because I recently starting putting together a scrapbook of all the tickets I've collected since being here and things I did last year feel like they only happened a few weeks ago. They say time flies when you're having fun, and I've spent so much of this year having the best time, it really has flown.

It's funny to think back to last year. I truly think it was the best year of my life. I followed both Bastille and Katy Perry on tour, went to festivals, did so much, and most importantly, I made the biggest change ever and moved to the big city! It was always something I dreamed of doing and the fact I did it, have done it, and am doing it truly blows my mind.

This year I've been able to prove to myself that I can do anything. Yes, I can feel scared and alone and sometimes the only thing I can do is cry, but after it all, I know I can build myself back up and be happy. I really see myself living in London for a while. Of course I miss home, I'm literally on my way there right now haha! But for me, London is the perfect place for me right now.

I guess I wanted to just quickly not down my thoughts on this year, the ups and downs, but overall just thank the people who have stuck by me and made me feel ok when I felt I couldn't. It's been tough, but we did it.

Here's to the next year, and who knows after that! I just hope I'm still ok and happy, and so are my family and friends.
For now though, I'm going to eat hula hoops and listen to my chill Spotify playlist and hope this train ride goes fast so I can be in the countryside with my family and friends who I dearly miss.

I'm proud of you lil anna. Keep going, please.

(beep)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Spread positivity. If you disobey these 2 rules in any way, I will never answer your call.