03/01/2020

I Guess I Have A Car #2

(beep)

hey future anna, you got a car!!!

it's funny because in a previous post I chat about getting my second car and how my life and plans were so different then, but when I think about it, I'm now kinda back in the same place. It doesn't make me sad to think that, just excited to see what I'll do next!

buying my first car: https://annasnothere.blogspot.com/2017/10/i-guess-i-have-car.html

so, I didn't move to Manchester, I moved to London. I really loved having my first lil car and I'm so glad I now have my next! people asked me what I'd miss about London, and obviously my friends, but mainly, the transport! haha! it's just so easy to get around, but not where I live now! I'm in the middle of no where and the nearest cinema is about 20 minutes drive away. but luckily ya gal can now drive herself there in her new red lil car! how exciting!!

I've been looking since before Christmas at lil cars, and we've looked at a few, test driven some, but as soon as I saw this one, I just knew! you know when you know don't you!

I'm just really glad it's all sorted! eeee I have a car!

will this car be your buddy for a while future anna or will this one not stick with you? I can't wait to see!

(beep)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Spread positivity. If you disobey these 2 rules in any way, I will never answer your call.